Thursday, September 28, 2017

Digital Citizenship

     Heya!  How ya doing?!  Great! (Or maybe not great, I can't ACTUALLY hear you.) If it's not great, I hope youuuuuuuu geeeeeeeeet cheeeeeeeeered up by this post!  Or maybe are getting even BETTA!

     Todaaaay I'll be talking about Digital Citizenship, because Ms. Haury KIND OF forced us to, but that's fine.  Next I'll be doing a unique post about my OWN ideas and circumstances, so it doesn't really matter anyway!  HAVE A INGROWN TOE NAIL MINDSET!!!  (PS, I put "A" instead of "AN" on purpose because for some reason I think it sounds funnier.) I think that was it...  Just kidding!  It's, of course, growth mindset, being positive about stuff ya think is STUPID.  That is the totally accurate definition.

     Speaking of having a growth mindset, I guess that's something that goes into Digital Citizenship, and almost everything!  For example, if someone disagrees with you in a text or comment, have a growth mindset and don't get upset.  If you have to disagree with them, think about how to say it before you post it and say it politely.

     (Don’t do it politically, trust me!  Have you seen the debates with Trump and Clinton where they're throwing insults at each other the whole time?!  So immature... Both grown adults... *sigh* Oops, I brought politics into it, I’m so sorry, maybe I should get rid of this part. I don’t know.)

     Also, just be patient and calm down.  If you’re upset about something you see, think and calm down before doing a big text storm.  Read the WHOLE thing and see ALL of the reasons.  Even if it’s the craziest and stupidest thing ya evva saaaaaaaah. Totally. Accurate. Spelling.

     Just be kind. It’s pretty simple, don’t say mean things.  Simple enough.  Think if there’s a better way to disagree, or try to agree when it’s not that hard.

     Be responsible and do anything on your iPad the teacher tells you to.  Try to get things done ASAP instead of putting it off until the last minute.  Do the right thing even when no one is watching, all that shtufffffffffff.

     So, that’s my idea of Digital Citizenship. Bye, see you (but not LITERALLY) in my next blog post!! bOI!!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is my longest post so far! Yay! An accomplishment!
    :D
    : 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clementine, I am as ecstatic as you are about this blog post! It was obviously well thought out and took time and effort, thank you for posting! I also noticed you mentioned growth mindset, which I am exceedingly happy to read about. These are all very good suggestions we should take into consideration.

    ReplyDelete