Thursday, September 14, 2017

Welcome To My Blog!!

     hOI!! (Undertale Reference) Clementine here and Welcome to McClemBlog! May I take your order? Ah, yes, of course. You'd like a juicy, delicious blog post!!

     So this year (unlike last year) I think I'll have a lot more time to blog, and I won't have a whole bunch of WIPs over and over and over again. In 5th grade I would only get at the most around 30 minutes to do a post, but HMS has longer school days and longer subjects. Hooray for 6th grade!

     My ELA teacher Ms. Haury also had the class start blogging a LOT earlier in the year than 5th grade, and I'll have a LOT more posts. I think I'll probably be able to do OVER 100 posts this year, maybe even over 200!! :D :) Ya betta be puhpared y'all! (I have no idea why I put that last sentence...)

     I'll try not to do posts talking about how I think certain people are stupid, or how I'm really frustrated with someone, but it slip out once in a while. Sorry, but I'm only human after all. It's not like I'm a perfect little blobfish or anything like that. But seriously, I'll really try not to.

     Well, that's it for now! Goodbye! :3

7 comments:

  1. This my first comment on this blog website about this being my first comment on this blog website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if anyone else is going to look at this post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't blame 'em! I'm not even sure how to look at other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clementine! I'm glad to see you are enjoying blogging so much. I'm also glad to see you were experimenting with commenting on posts. That knowledge will come in handy in the next few weeks. I look forward to reading all 200+ of your posts throughout the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! *chuckles* *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so people know, obviously if they DON'T know already, Undertale is a super great video game which I hope to play one day. I know it pretty well. There's a character in it called Temmie whose greeting is "hOI!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little cat face with a colon and the numba twee.

    :3

    ReplyDelete