Thursday, September 14, 2017

News This Week!! 

9/11 Attacks, 2001 16th Anniversary

     Earlier this week was 9-11 2017. The anniversary of the fatal plane crashes and thousands of deaths. Brave citizens risking their lives, helping people they don't even know. 

     There were MANY sacrifices; good and bad. The plane hijackers sacrificed their lives to kill and to destroy. Plane passengers sacrificed their lives to take control of one of the planes and fly it into a field.

     I don't see why people can be so heartless, and others so kind. Those hijackers were suicidal murderers and complete psychopaths! I don't know what they were thinking.

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you put a lot of time and research into writing this post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mainly just copied from my notebook, but I do think I did do well. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete