Friday, October 6, 2017

Here’s My Campaign Motto: Tiny Orange, Big Dreams

Clementine For President (Not REALLY): ๐ŸŠ Tiny Orange, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Big Dreams

     Welp, this assignment is obviously going to have a bunch of people saying that Trump is stupid and that they’re much better and everyone’s going to go ON and ON complaining about him.  Well, not me!  I don’t like Donald Trump OR Hillary Clinton for many reasons, but I’ll actually talk about how I would help America.  NOT how I think people shouldn’t.  Ha ha!  ๐Ÿ˜

     If I were president, things would be VERY different and it probably wouldn’t end up well.  Only because I’m a 6th grader and you have to be 35 AT LEAST to be president.  But putting that aside, I’d be the 1st woman president.  If I were 35 (which I’m freaked out about, I mean, I just picture myself being really tall and skinny and having a mustache at 35) and president, and I actually WANTED to be president and was confident, I think I’d do a good job.

     Also, I’d make it so taxes wouldn’t go to abortions and I’d try to convince people as politely as I could that it just isn’t right to terminate your OWN unborn baby.  If one was to have, uh uhm, well, sexual relationships with someone, they should of course be ready for a baby!  If they do it anyway and just weren’t thinking, they should at LEAST put the developing baby up for adoption!  There are thousands and thousands of couples that want a baby, but the wife can’t give birth.  If someone really must get intense with their relationship and not want a baby, give it to someone who really does.

     Yes, I am very pro life, and many people who like lots of the modern Democrats think they’re pro life, but the truth is almost all Democrats are for abortions.  I like all the Democrats, they’re all nice and have big dreams.  But, it’s sad because the only thing that’s a conflict for me is that they’re pro abortion/choice, which is a very big deal for me.  A developing baby dies every TWO SECONDS from an abortion, and they think it’s fine!  I think they just don’t realize how bad it really is.

     I’d lower taxes for middle class and lower class people, and just keep it the same for upper class.  ESPECIALLY for Illinois taxes.

     I wouldn’t threaten enemy countries and stuff, and instead try to make deals.  Like, I’d give them this if they would stop doing whatever.  If it was really serious, then I would have to declare war.

     I’d also ban smoking, unless some Native American tribe had some sort of special ritual that involved pipes.  There aren’t really any good things that come out of smoking.  People die, it smells bad, it hurts your reputation, and it just looks gross.  What’s so cool about slowly destroying yourself by puffing out black smoke?  TELLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEE!  I don’t get it.

     So, those are the main things that would happen during my fake presidency.  Bya!
   

4 comments:

  1. Hi Clementine! I'm glad you tell me right from the start that you're only going to discuss ways in which you could be helpful as president...I like that! I can tell you know a lot about the government and did a lot of research. This is a very well written blog post. Thank you for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope I didn’t sound too offensive...
      Face:
      | ~ |

      Delete
  2. I would vote for a orange with a mustache, honestly would be the best president ๐Ÿ‘Œ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you! I read your post and I think it was very good.

      Delete