Friday, October 27, 2017

My Happiest Day Ever!!!/Slice Of Life #2

     My happiest day EVER?!  THIS ONE IS EVEN HARDER THAN ONE FOOD FOREVER!!

     Hmm...  Well, I’ll just list a couple REALLY happy, fun, and recent or recent-ish days I can remember well.  I can’t say their exact date, but I’m pretty sure I know what year or maybe even month they were in.

     One super happy day was the day I went to friend Sophie’s house and Sophie, my friend Sarah, and I all had a sleepover!  I’m pretty sure that was earlier this month, but I think it also could’ve been in late September.

     My memory isn’t all that great, but I remember some random things a lot better than things that would make more sense to remember.

     Anyway, it was really fun.  We stayed up late and did role-plays (that involved Sarah playing Peridot from the cartoon Steven Universe, pretending to be a cat.  I was a very round, small orange cat with big eyes.  Sophie was a black cat that was cursed to seem nice, but actually was evil.), listened to music, watched YouTube, drank Izzies, ate some pizza and breadsticks, and just... were really weird.  But in a good way!  A fun way.  I guess...

     So that day I got to see some of my best best friends, but earlier on in the day I also got to see my family!  I don’t remember anything bad or there being any arguments with friends or family, it was a GREAT day!  Very happy indeed.

     Oh, and my family was at my house and on my mom’s phone (the only device in the house with internet) and they finally caught up watching some episodes of an anime we’re really into, I saw those episodes at the Berwyn Library.

     The anime is called Kodocha, and we have all the DVDs for the 1st season except one.  That DVD has 4 episodes, just like all of them.  But those episodes have some really big stuff and CRAZY stuff going on.  My family saw it that day, and stayed up really late to do so.  Just like me and my friends stayed up super late!

    Well, maybe I’ll talk about some other happy days, but this post is long enough!  Yeah, I guess I’ll talk about  it some other time.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Clementine, this is an amazing post. Thank you for going into so much detail and adding so much information. Great post this week, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete