Friday, October 20, 2017

ONLY ONE FOOD?!

     RRRGH!  So hard!  How can I have just ONE favorite food?!  Hmmmmm...

     Wait!  I know!  This is a kind of food, it’s just not very specific.  That’s why I choose it!  I choose...  (Drum-roll please...)

     A SANDWICH!!  Yes.  Definitely a sandwich, two pieces of bread and something inside.  SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.  In fact, you don’t even have to use two slices of bread, you could even use waffles!  The magic of sandwiches...

     I really wanted to choose spaghetti, too, but I could even put spaghetti IN a SANDWICH.

     There are many different established kinds of awesome sandwiches, too.  Like grilled cheese and egg salad.  See, isn’t this a great choice?!

     YOU CAN PUT WHATEVER STUPID THING YOU WANT IN A SANDWICH!!  IT’S AMAZINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!

     Bread goes well with ANYTHING (as long as you like the condiment or food you’re putting it with...)!!!!  And bread isn’t REQUIRED for a sandwich, like I said.  (Waffles, oh yeah!!)  As long as there are two things with more things in between, it’s a sandwich!

     Good bye, good luck, may the sandwiches be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this week! A sandwich is delicious and you made a very good argument for choosing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like putting an emoji of a sandwich, but they only have one of a BURGER! A sandwich MUST BE ADDED to the emojis!!! Also ketchup bottle, mustard bottle, and a pickle.

      Delete