Monday, November 13, 2017

Japan: MY FAVORITE COUNTRY BY A MILE!

     JAPAN IS SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!  Yes, I love America, and I dedicate myself to it, but Japan is so much more fun, interesting, and vastly beautiful.  But that doesn’t mean I’d rather give my life for Japan instead of America!

     Anyway, here are some facts about Japan and why I chose it.

     First of all, Japan has AMAZING animals!  One, for example, is the Shiba Inu.  They’re soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

     The Shiba Inu is an orange-ish tan-ish color but has white by the muzzle, paws, and tummy!  They have a tail that curls up onto the very end of their back, have a slightly long muzzle, and triangular ears.

     Males weigh 22 pounds and females weigh 18.  They can live 12-15 years.

     A Shiba Inu is also the dog species Doge is!  There are lots and lots of Shiba Inus in Japan.

     Here’s where I found some Shiba Inu info:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiba_Inu

     There are lots of other great Japanese animals, like Japanese Macaque, G-Giant Hornets, Japanese Bantams (it’s like a chicken in Japan), Japanese Bobtail cats, and Koi fish!

     I also love Japan because of ANIME.  I don’t get why people don’t like anime, they probably haven’t seen enough Studio Ghibli movies.  I love My Neighbor Totoro, and Spirited Away, and Ponyo, and Castle In The Sky, etc.

     I also love an anime TV show called Kodocha.  My family has all of the 1st season DVDs, each DVD has 4 30 minute episodes.  Well, we don’t have ONE, but me and my family watched the episodes online.  I don’t want you to know anything about it, unless you watch the first, maybe, 4 episodes yourself.  Just search “Kodocha Episode 1 English Dub” and so on if you want to see them.

     I also REALLY like sushi, and that’s from Japan.  Lots of people think it’s just raw fish, but sushi doesn’t even need fish in it!  That’s why I can eat it.  I guess raw fish is a POSSIBLE ingredient in sushi, but that’s not the only thing.  Sushi usually has black seaweed and sticky rice and something else, not always both (the rice and seaweed) though.  Sushi can have fish, crab, things like that, but also egg, vegetables, fruit, and cheese.  They also can have DEEEELIICOUUS sauces.

     Last but not least...  NINTENDO.

     I love Nintendo, I like Pokémon (that doesn’t mean I’m an expert...  at all), and Mario, but mainly and especially the Kirby series.  Not just because it’s cute!

     Kirby has great stories, and characters, and enemies, and a bunch of mini games that come with the main game, a harder version of the game when you beat it, sometimes a whole OTHER game that doesn’t have to do with the series’ hero Kirby, collectibles, SOOOOO GREAAT!

     Kirby is pretty much a pink ball with a cute face, stubby little arms and reddish pinkish legs.  Kirby can suck up his enemies and get their powers, which seems strange but if you’re a fan you don’t mind.  The enemies go into what seems like another universe in Kirby’s belly, but are still alive.

     Here’s a representation of Kirby since I can’t put in pictures, he looks a lot like it.

(Poyo!)>    <(-^.^-)>

     Yeah, and Kirby can’t really speak a language, so he just makes cute noises like “Poyo” and “Hi eee ah”.

     Welp, I’m going to Grillby’s.  Bye, kid!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I loved reading all about Japan and why you love it. Thank you for including so much information! This was a very well written, well thought out response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love Japan, I’m Asian but not Japanese. I’m actually a quarter Chinese.

    ReplyDelete