Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My 1st Quarter Reflections From Slides Presentation

     I don’t think I’m being lazy, I guesss I’m being resourceful.  Well, maybe I am being a LITTLE lazy.  But I need to get this done so my parents don’t bug me about it or anything.  I’m just going to copy and paste from my Google Slides presentation, but I did do a noice job on it.

     Yes, a noice job.  Watch this 5 second video, heheh.  It’s not inappropriate, if my tone hints that, but, heheh.

     https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3uBr0CCm58

     Did you watch it?  Well, I guess it’s okay if you didn’t, but please do!

     So, here’s my stuffff.  I’ll just talk a little about my reeeflections after it’s done.


     Something I am most proud of in ELA is getting threes and fours on most assignments, and writing good amounts and quality in quick writes or tests and stuff.

     I’m most proud of this because I think I do pretty well, and so does Ms. Haury!  It’s also something that I enjoy doing most of the time, not just something that seems like a chore, more of something that I also want to do.

     An area for improvement in ELA is reading my books, that I have for book check, more in my free time.  Also blogging more.

     One way I hope to improve is by asking people to remind me, like my family, and also putting notes on my iPad.  I should do a little less just for fun stuff.  I could read over the weekend and maybe before I go to bed.

     If I have a chance, any day of the week I could try to wake up early enough to read.  Unfortunately I do sleep in a lot, but sometimes I just randomly wake up super early.

     Once I randomly woke up at 1:26 not being tired, and the night before I went to bed maybe around 10:30!  I actually wrote a blog post about that.  I don’t have Internet, but I could just write what I need for the blog post on a Google Doc and copy and paste it into the blog at school.

     So those were my ELA achievements and ways to improve, I’ll try to get better and use my own advice.  I want to get EVEN better for my achievements.  Oh, also I added a couple extra sentences in the ELA slide stuff that weren’t actually in my presentation.  I don’t know what else to say.  Or do I?

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

2 comments:

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I would say it's a tad bit lazy to just copy and paste, but you did create really good goals. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete