Friday, November 17, 2017

Random Story WIP

     I would try to make my own story up completely, but that random story website is just so hilarious and weird, so here’s what I made with the randomized story thingy.

     Here’s what I got for the prompt...

     Write journal entries about a graceful actor who discovers a shipwreck while scuba diving.  I wasn’t sure I wanted it, so I tried to spin it again, but then I decided to keep it.  Something else I got was something like, I think, a to do list for a suspicious detective.

     Anyway, here I go.  Let the story begin!




Journal Entry 1

     Why hello, darlings!  I have started this gorgeous journal to record my lovely life events.  No, my pretties, don’t worry!  It’s not some sort of junky diary with a bunch of celebrity gossip, no, this is a journal for my ADVENTURES.  
     Eventually I will finish it, publish it and make copies, because, of course, it’s all for the fans.  Then I’ll be even MORE famous, not just as an actor.  I’ll be an amazing author and adventurer.  Well, may you have an exciting and beautiful day, but, teeheehee, not as much as MINE.




Journal Entry 2

     I just realized something.  I won’t be able to have these adventures...
     If I just keep waiting around!  I have to do some things for myself, I can’t just wait for some exciting circumstance to trip me.  I have to put some banana peels ahead and get ready to slip myself into excitement!
     That’s why I have decided to use my hard earned money to please you.  I bought myself a plane ticket to the CARIBBEAN ISLANDS.  I’m going to the Cayman Islands, and there’s this one part called Grand Cayman.  I heard you can scuba dive there, which I’m planning to do.  I know, darlings, I’m too much.




Journal Entry 3

     I forgot to tell you lovelies, but my ticket says I’ll be leaving Los Angeles and going to Grand Cayman in two weeks, I can’t wait!  I literally can’t wait, so I purchased my own personal plane, gave it to my best friend Delilah Phillips who has a license, and we now have permission for my friend to fly me to Grand Cayman.  We’re flying there right now!  I’m so great.
     Don’t worry, darlings, if you didn’t know I gave a live performance with singing, dancing, and acting and raffled the ticket off there.  One lucky fan got it!
     So here we are, we’ve come so far!  We’ll be there in a few more hours, I’ll just dream of scuba diving until my friend wakes me up, she doesn’t mind, I asked her.




Journal Entry 4

     Ah, we made it to our hotel.  I asked my best friend Delilah if she wants to come scuba dive, but she says she’s too exhausted from just flying all that way.  We obviously did make a few stops before we got here, but still.  Very tiring.  Maybe she could come some other time, but for now I’ll walk over to scuba dive.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very creative idea and I could easily see this becoming a whole book. So interesting and creative. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I’ll probably work on it more later.

    ReplyDelete