Wednesday, May 16, 2018

4th Quarter Goals

     My ELA goals for this quarter are to get the blog posts for this quarter finished, start and finish a book called Winter Turning from the Wings Of Fire series, finish the poetry book in time and get my ELA grades up.  I’ll hopefully just get 3’s and 4’s for the quarter.  Right now I’m working on finishing this quarter’s blog posts, (I am writing this post right now, after all) I really hope I’ll make it in time.  There’s a lot of work to do!

     How will I finish all those recent blog posts I’ve missed?  Well, I think I’ll have to make them a lot shorter...  I feel bad doing that, but it’s just there are some posts I’ve done drafts of and I feel like they’re way too short to publish.  Short for me is two or three paragraphs and decent is seven or eight.  The “short” bit I make for those posts is only the beginning of the story!  I know I can’t finish all those old ones, so when I make these Q4 ones I’ll have a new idea of how long they should be: what I think is short.

     I’ll try to sum up anything as quickly as possible.  I’ll still put details, I’ll just make it more of a summary than a whole story.  Again, I really want to finish these in time, so I hope this new method works!  Ms. Haury, if you see this post you can comment and tell me your thoughts or suggestions.  Thanks for reading this “short” post!

No comments:

Post a Comment