Friday, February 23, 2018

Smoking Should Be BANNNNNNNED

     I’m sure no one in the whole school wants to smoke, but I’m making this anyway.  Maybe you know someone who smokes and don’t know what you could say that would make them stop.  Maybe this’ll help, I hope it will some.  These are just three reasons, I’m not giving evidence but I’ll probably have to do another post with that.  So I guess another post will help more than this one.


1. Smokers risk their life and others’ lives doing it.

2. There are no health benefits.

3. It’s addictive and hard, but possible, to quit once you start.


     Those are my three reasons.  This post was pretty short and simple, but I don’t think it was supposed to be all that long.  There probably will be a more detailed post coming up.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start to your argumentative essay, including your claim and reasoning. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete