Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Favorite Quote

I don’t have one favorite quote, but here’s a quote I like from the RPG (Role-Playing Game) Undertale.



“That’s the trash can, feel free to visit it any time!”

     -Papyrus



I really like that quote.  It’s very funny and kind of Papyrus the skeleton.  It will always sound a little strange, but, well, that’s what makes it funny!  I don’t know what else to say.  I guess I might as well advertise the game.

Even though I don’t have the amazing video game Undertale, I hope to get it one day.  You can play it on the Playstation 4, which I also don’t have, and it only costs $10!  Like most RPGs, there are many endings to the game Undertale, but only one true good ending.

In Undertale, the player doesn’t have to kill or defeat the enemies.  They can befriend them!  If the player doesn’t kill any of the enemies and characters at all, they get the good ending called True Pacifist.  If the player defeats some of them and befriends others, they get an okay ending.  If they defeat all or most of them, they get an evil and bad ending.  That ending is called GENOCIDE.

Undertale is very special like that, you have the opportunity to change the way all the enemies and characters think of you.  It’s a great game, and like I said, I don’t have it.  I did watch the YouTuber Dan TDM play the whole game in True Pacifist, though.  There were different videos, but all together it was HOURS AND HOURS long.  It was worth it.  Even though I know how everything goes, one day I want to play Undertale for myself in True Pacifist, because I like all the characters.

2 comments:

  1. It's an interesting quote, that's for sure! I'm glad you explained a little about what the Undertale was because I wasn't sure at first. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete