Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Incoming! Wings of Fire!/Slice Of Life #8/March 6

     Yesssssss!  I finished reading my book, Jacky Ha Ha!  It was good, but I’m actually glad it’s finally over!  I did like it, but now I’m going to read something I think I’ll like even MORE.  Wings of Fire!

     My brother Eamonn, my friends Sarah, Sophie and I’m pretty sure Sam have all read at least some of it.  Now it’s my turn!  The first book is called The Dragonet Prophecy, oh, also, WOF is a series of fantasy stories about dragons.

     I’m pretty excited about reading it, but my brother got a big head start on WOF and doesn’t want to wait for me to catch up.  I said maybe he could read a book series I really liked about cats called Warriors while he’s waiting for me, but he doesn’t want to do that either.  The first Warriors book is being made into a movie probably later this year, my parents have read the first book, Into the Wild and enjoyed it.  I REALLY REALLY want Eamonn to too.

     WOF is pretty well known, there are lots of videos about it on YouTube.  There are some funny ones, so once I’ve read enough of it I’ll be able to understand and watch them.  Hm, there are lots of good Warriors videos too.  I want Eamonn to at least read the first book!

     I feel like I don’t bug him about much, but when I actually do do it, he says I do it all the time and that makes him want to read it less.  My mom likes to joke about this one part of the book, and Eamonn sometimes brings that up too.

     Anyway, I guess all there is to this blog post is I really want to read WOF and J really want Eamonn to read some Warriors.  You should read it too!  The movie’s coming out most likely later this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment