Thursday, March 8, 2018

Sea Slugs/Slice Of Life #9/March 8

     My friend Sarah is REALLY into sea slugs.  I think I have a little obsession for them too.  She’s been working on this Google Doc called Community Sea Slug Collection and sent it to me, my brother, and our friends.  Whenever someone sends her something she likes on Google Drive, she draws a picture of a sea slug.  Also when someone puts a funny, useful or nice comment.  It doesn’t HAVE to be sea slug related comment, though.

     Today, I’m making a list of probably around FIFTY kinds of sea slugs and I’m going to make a Doc dedicated to each one.  No one knows except me, of course, and anyone who’s reading this post. Currently I have 32 kinds of sea slugs on my list, and it keeps creeping up!

     I don’t want to send an explosion of sea slug Docs that she'll/shell have to put a whole a bunch of sea slug drawings on her waiting list for.  So there’s definitely going to be some time separating sending each one.  But I’m still making the list right now!

     Oh, people know when your Doc or comment is worthy of a sea slug drawing in Community Sea Slug collection when they get a Seel of Slug.  If she can edit the Doc that was sent, she’ll put a picture of the seel.  If she can comment she says “-seel of slug-“.

     I can’t wait to make all these Sea Slug Docs, but like I said, my list needs to keep going a little longer!  If you don’t know what a sea slug is, just search it on Google.  They’re really pretty, colorful, exotic, cute, they’re so great!

1 comment:

  1. I just looked them up and they are very colorful and pretty. I understand why you and Sarah are obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete